Fundraiser to send tough mudder to world competition
October 21, 2013
Reny Kaufmann, a Nevada County local, has obliterated the Lake Tahoe Tough Mudder competition, participating five times, and finishing in the top-3 each time. Now she wants to put her mudder skills up against the best in the world.
The Toughest Mudder competition is Nov. 16-17 in New Jersey and there will be a fundraiser at 5 p.m. Friday at Clinical Wellness to help Kaufmann raise the funds needed to travel and compete.
There will be a workout followed by drinks and a raffle with items donated by local merchants. Clinical Wellness is located on Idaho Maryland.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon brings community together, raises funds to fight breast cancer
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Koch, Cook help college teams to victory
- AIR RACES: Close contests highlight 54th annual Reno National Championship Air Races
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union tops Napa with late stop (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Undefeated Bear River travels to El Dorado for final non-league bout