Fundraiser to send tough mudder to world competition
October 21, 2013
Reny Kaufmann, a Nevada County local, has obliterated the Lake Tahoe Tough Mudder competition, participating five times, and finishing in the top-3 each time. Now she wants to put her mudder skills up against the best in the world.
The Toughest Mudder competition is Nov. 16-17 in New Jersey and there will be a fundraiser at 5 p.m. Friday at Clinical Wellness to help Kaufmann raise the funds needed to travel and compete.
There will be a workout followed by drinks and a raffle with items donated by local merchants. Clinical Wellness is located on Idaho Maryland.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River, Forest Lake Christian girls advance; Nevada Union bounced
- FORD: Sacramento Kings need culture change in front office
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union alums Maxwell, Houlihan shine on diamond
- NORDIC SKI: Lady Miners place 2nd at state championships
- PREP BASKETBALL: Forest Lake Christian crushes Lutheran in 1st round of playoffs