FLC hosts basketball, volleyball, soccer camps at end of June
June 19, 2013
The Forest Lake Christian summer sports camps continue with several camps coming at the end of June.
A girls volleyball camp for high schoolers takes place June 24-28. The camp focuses on defensive training and will be led by FLC girls varsity volleyball coach Travis Smith. The camp runs from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. each day and costs $90.
A girls soccer camp is scheduled for the same days as the volleyball camp and will be led by Cameron Entz, who is an assistant coach with the William Jessup University men/s soccer team. The girls soccer camp is open to players grades 6-12. The girls soccer camp costs $90.
A boys basketball camp also runs June 24-28, with FLC boys basketball varsity head coach Jason Camacho and FLC junior high basketball coach Derek Gilliland. Boys in grades 3-8 are invited and the cost of the camp is $90.
For more info on any camps or Forest Lake Christian sports matters contact FLC athletic director Steve Koch at 530-269-1540 ext. 116.
Trending In: Sports
- ALUMNI: Nevada Union alumna Woodward pins down All-American status
- CYCLING: Nevada City Dirt Classic, YBONC team up with USA Cycling
- PREP BASKETBALL: Forest Lake Christian crushes Lutheran in 1st round of playoffs
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union alums Maxwell, Houlihan shine on diamond
- PREP WRESTLING: 2 Bruins claim DIV championships
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers