Flag football registration Saturday at Nevada Union
March 30, 2013
The Nevada County Adult Sports Association has extended it's registration deadline for a 6-on-6 flag football passing league set to debut in April.
There will be an in-person registration at 4 p.m. Saturday at Hooper Stadium on the Nevada Union campus.
The league will cater to eighth and ninth graders with a cost of $40 per participant. The eight-game season will be played Saturday's at Nevada Union's lower fields through the months of April and May.
For more information about the league and registration contact NCASA owner Rich Ramirez at 530-575-9142 or Karamirez014@gmail.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: NU grad Maxwell helps Gold Sox to victory
- PREP SPORTS: Nevada Union’s Hooper Stadium set to get new turf
- GIVING BACK: Annual Lake Wildwood golf fundraiser aids injured vets
- PREP FOOTBALL: A look at several must see games in the upcoming season
- MARTIAL ARTS: Gold Mountain Invitational Youth tourney raises funds for Child Advocates
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County