Flag football registration Saturday at Nevada Union
March 30, 2013
The Nevada County Adult Sports Association has extended it’s registration deadline for a 6-on-6 flag football passing league set to debut in April.
There will be an in-person registration at 4 p.m. Saturday at Hooper Stadium on the Nevada Union campus.
The league will cater to eighth and ninth graders with a cost of $40 per participant. The eight-game season will be played Saturday’s at Nevada Union’s lower fields through the months of April and May.
For more information about the league and registration contact NCASA owner Rich Ramirez at 530-575-9142 or Karamirez014@gmail.com.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Granite Bay knocks off Nevada Union, 34-21
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax beats rival Bear River, 31-14
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Nora Pizzella shines as member of Chico State XC team
- OBITUARY: John “Jack” Robert Hughes leaves unifying legacy
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Bear River tops Colfax in Pioneer Valley League bout