Flag football registration Saturday at Nevada Union
March 30, 2013
The Nevada County Adult Sports Association has extended it’s registration deadline for a 6-on-6 flag football passing league set to debut in April.
There will be an in-person registration at 4 p.m. Saturday at Hooper Stadium on the Nevada Union campus.
The league will cater to eighth and ninth graders with a cost of $40 per participant. The eight-game season will be played Saturday’s at Nevada Union’s lower fields through the months of April and May.
For more information about the league and registration contact NCASA owner Rich Ramirez at 530-575-9142 or Karamirez014@gmail.com.
Trending In: Sports
- ALUMNI: Nevada Union alumna Woodward pins down All-American status
- CYCLING: Nevada City Dirt Classic, YBONC team up with USA Cycling
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union alums Maxwell, Houlihan shine on diamond
- PREP BASKETBALL: Forest Lake Christian crushes Lutheran in 1st round of playoffs
- PREP WRESTLING: 2 Bruins claim DIV championships
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers