Flag football registration Saturday at Nevada Union
March 30, 2013
The Nevada County Adult Sports Association has extended it's registration deadline for a 6-on-6 flag football passing league set to debut in April.
There will be an in-person registration at 4 p.m. Saturday at Hooper Stadium on the Nevada Union campus.
The league will cater to eighth and ninth graders with a cost of $40 per participant. The eight-game season will be played Saturday's at Nevada Union's lower fields through the months of April and May.
For more information about the league and registration contact NCASA owner Rich Ramirez at 530-575-9142 or Karamirez014@gmail.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners enjoying best season in years, set to face Rocklin on Pink Night
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners sweep Rocklin on Pink Night (VIDEO)
- YOUTH BASEBALL: Gold Country Bears claim multiple tourney titles
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River, Colfax face off in critical league bout
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union blanked by Bulldogs
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans