Dal Bon memorial tourney tees off Aug. 3
July 23, 2013
The fifth annual Dal Bon Memorial Golf Tourney is set for August 3 at The Ridge Golf Club in Auburn.
The tourney cost $100 per golfer and is set for a 1 p.m. shotguns start. The annual tournament will include a round of golf, mini-games, dinner and poker.
Golfers can play five-card stud poker game on the course as they play. The golfers will have the opportunity to use a drive that is hit by a member of Team USA's Long Drivers; courtesy of Long Drive Pros. Also, golfers can take part in the Dixon Challenge with the opportunity to hit a ball on the green with a Dixon golf ball. Dixon golf balls are the only biodegradable golf balls made today. A raffle will also be a part of dinner after golf is concluded.
For those who wish to be part of the festivities but don't want to golf there are dinner tickets for sale at $20.
The tournament has raised between $4,000-$8,000 each year with proceeds going to benefit the Hirshberg Foundation for pancreatic cancer research.
For more information, to donate to the Hirshberg Foundation or to register for the tourney visit http://www.teamdalbon.org.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River, Forest Lake Christian girls advance; Nevada Union bounced
- FORD: Sacramento Kings need culture change in front office
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union alums Maxwell, Houlihan shine on diamond
- NORDIC SKI: Lady Miners place 2nd at state championships
- PREP BASKETBALL: Forest Lake Christian crushes Lutheran in 1st round of playoffs