Crazyhorse rallies to win league
October 16, 2013
On Oct. 8, the Tuesday night Nevada County Country Club golf league concluded with a decisive bang.
Going into the final night the Supes (Superintendants) were leading the league by 2 1/2 points over their nearest competitors, PLT (Pro leisure tour) Crazyhorse, and by 4 1/2 points over the team from the Nevada County Country Club. By the end of the night, PLT Crazyhorse, comprised of Tim Walker and Dave Preston, had overtaken the Supes, and won the league by 1 1/2 points. In third place came the employees from the Nevada County Country Club. It was a hard-fought win, but the championship could not have gone to a more deserving group of golfers.
Trending In: Sports
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed