Community Sports: Wrestler Sumner takes second at state
May 2, 2012
Goldmine and Nevada Union wrestler Will Sumner, second from right, took second in state wrestling in the 138-pound freestyle cadet 15- and 16-year-old division. Sumner went 6-1 over the two-day tournament Saturday and Sunday at the Selland Arena in Fresno.
If you would like to submit a photo, email The Union Sports department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 477-4232. Provide full names and all pertinent caption information. Action shots are preferred, but all submissions are considered.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River girls hit stride in playoffs
- PREP WRESTLING: Bear River’s Danieli, Carpenter set for Masters
- YOUTH BASKETBALL: Local shooters shine at the charity stripe
- IN THE WAKE OF THE WEEK: Kings remove cancer; Lakers shake it up
- PREP PLAYOFF ROUNDUP: Bear River tops Calaveras, advances to semifinals