Community Sports: Hart medals at state championships
March 13, 2012
TJ Hart of Goldmine Wrestling Club, center, earned a medal and took fourth place over the weekend at the USA Frosh/Soph Cadet State Championships at Selland Arena in Fresno. With a record of 9-2, Hart won the state medal, a solid achievement, particularly because he has just two years of wrestling experience. Goldmine Wrestling Club kicks off its season this week with practices beginning today. Practices take place at 6 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
If you would like to submit a photo or story, contact The Union Sports department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (530) 477-4232.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: NU grad Maxwell helps Gold Sox to victory
- MARTIAL ARTS: Gold Mountain Invitational Youth tourney raises funds for Child Advocates
- PREP SPORTS: Nevada Union’s Hooper Stadium set to get new turf
- GIVING BACK: Annual Lake Wildwood golf fundraiser aids injured vets
- PREP FOOTBALL: A look at several must see games in the upcoming season
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial