Community Sports: Hart medals at state championships
March 13, 2012
TJ Hart of Goldmine Wrestling Club, center, earned a medal and took fourth place over the weekend at the USA Frosh/Soph Cadet State Championships at Selland Arena in Fresno. With a record of 9-2, Hart won the state medal, a solid achievement, particularly because he has just two years of wrestling experience. Goldmine Wrestling Club kicks off its season this week with practices beginning today. Practices take place at 6 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
If you would like to submit a photo or story, contact The Union Sports department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (530) 477-4232.
Trending In: Sports
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Nora Pizzella shines as member of Chico State XC team
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Bear River bests Lincoln on Senior Night
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax beats rival Bear River, 31-14
- PREP FOOTBALL: Granite Bay knocks off Nevada Union, 34-21
- PREP FOOTBALL ROUNDUP: Placer pounds Foothill, remains unbeaten in PVL play