BRRPD to offer fall break activities
October 11, 2013
The Bear River Recreation and Parks Department are currently offering fall break sports and camps.
Upcoming activities are:
Fall Break Camp Cottage Hill – costumes, crafts, sports and activities. All school ages welcome 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. or 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. camp options, Monday through Friday.
Morning Tennis Camps – with USPTA1 instructor Rich Gans, ages 5-9 and 10-and-up at the Bear River High School tennis courts.
Fall Break Soccer with Coach Ben – for players in grades 4-5-6 and 7-8-9 at the Gary D. Clarke Field (Synthetic Turf Field).
Engineering Camps – ages 5-and-up – two separate classes at Magnolia Library.
Water Polo Camp – Bear River High School for grades 3-and-up with coach Daryn Glasgow.
Registrations also being accepted now for Fall Flag Football League and Winter Youth Basketball League. Registration is required in advance and forms, waivers and release forms can be located at http://www.brrpd.org or by calling 530-268-7275.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- GIVING BACK: Annual Lake Wildwood golf fundraiser aids injured vets
- YOUTH SWIMMING: Northern Sierra makes splash in Redding
- TRACK & FIELD: Sierra Gold athletes shine at National Masters Track and Field Championships
- ALUMNI: Nevada Union volleyball great Ali Daley McColloch ready for new challenge
- GOLF: Music in the Mountains tourney turns 25
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton