BRRPD to offer fall break activities
October 11, 2013
The Bear River Recreation and Parks Department are currently offering fall break sports and camps.
Upcoming activities are:
Fall Break Camp Cottage Hill – costumes, crafts, sports and activities. All school ages welcome 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. or 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. camp options, Monday through Friday.
Morning Tennis Camps – with USPTA1 instructor Rich Gans, ages 5-9 and 10-and-up at the Bear River High School tennis courts.
Fall Break Soccer with Coach Ben – for players in grades 4-5-6 and 7-8-9 at the Gary D. Clarke Field (Synthetic Turf Field).
Engineering Camps – ages 5-and-up – two separate classes at Magnolia Library.
Water Polo Camp – Bear River High School for grades 3-and-up with coach Daryn Glasgow.
Registrations also being accepted now for Fall Flag Football League and Winter Youth Basketball League. Registration is required in advance and forms, waivers and release forms can be located at http://www.brrpd.org or by calling 530-268-7275.
Trending In: Sports
- ALUMNI: Nevada Union alumna Woodward pins down All-American status
- PREP BASKETBALL: Nevada Union, Bear River, Forest Lake Christian discover playoff paths
- CYCLING: Nevada City Dirt Classic, YBONC team up with USA Cycling
- PREP BASKETBALL: Forest Lake Christian crushes Lutheran in 1st round of playoffs
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Bear River graduate Nerissa Eason dominant in first college starts
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows