BRRPD to offer fall break activities
October 11, 2013
The Bear River Recreation and Parks Department are currently offering fall break sports and camps.
Upcoming activities are:
Fall Break Camp Cottage Hill – costumes, crafts, sports and activities. All school ages welcome 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. or 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. camp options, Monday through Friday.
Morning Tennis Camps – with USPTA1 instructor Rich Gans, ages 5-9 and 10-and-up at the Bear River High School tennis courts.
Fall Break Soccer with Coach Ben – for players in grades 4-5-6 and 7-8-9 at the Gary D. Clarke Field (Synthetic Turf Field).
Engineering Camps – ages 5-and-up – two separate classes at Magnolia Library.
Water Polo Camp – Bear River High School for grades 3-and-up with coach Daryn Glasgow.
Registrations also being accepted now for Fall Flag Football League and Winter Youth Basketball League. Registration is required in advance and forms, waivers and release forms can be located at http://www.brrpd.org or by calling 530-268-7275.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- ROLLER DERBY: Growing Outlaws team seeks sponsors, new members
- MARTIAL ARTS: Gold Mountain Invitational Youth tourney raises funds for Child Advocates
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: NU grad Maxwell helps Gold Sox to victory
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon set for September, proceeds will fund mammograms and scholarships
- PREP SPORTS: Nevada Union’s Hooper Stadium set to get new turf
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws