BRRPD to offer fall break activities
October 11, 2013
The Bear River Recreation and Parks Department are currently offering fall break sports and camps.
Upcoming activities are:
Fall Break Camp Cottage Hill – costumes, crafts, sports and activities. All school ages welcome 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. or 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. camp options, Monday through Friday.
Morning Tennis Camps – with USPTA1 instructor Rich Gans, ages 5-9 and 10-and-up at the Bear River High School tennis courts.
Fall Break Soccer with Coach Ben – for players in grades 4-5-6 and 7-8-9 at the Gary D. Clarke Field (Synthetic Turf Field).
Engineering Camps – ages 5-and-up – two separate classes at Magnolia Library.
Water Polo Camp – Bear River High School for grades 3-and-up with coach Daryn Glasgow.
Registrations also being accepted now for Fall Flag Football League and Winter Youth Basketball League. Registration is required in advance and forms, waivers and release forms can be located at http://www.brrpd.org or by calling 530-268-7275.
Trending In: Sports
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Nora Pizzella shines as member of Chico State XC team
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Bear River bests Lincoln on Senior Night
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax beats rival Bear River, 31-14
- PREP FOOTBALL: Granite Bay knocks off Nevada Union, 34-21
- PREP FOOTBALL ROUNDUP: Placer pounds Foothill, remains unbeaten in PVL play