BRRPD to offer fall break activities
October 11, 2013
The Bear River Recreation and Parks Department are currently offering fall break sports and camps.
Upcoming activities are:
Fall Break Camp Cottage Hill – costumes, crafts, sports and activities. All school ages welcome 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. or 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. camp options, Monday through Friday.
Morning Tennis Camps – with USPTA1 instructor Rich Gans, ages 5-9 and 10-and-up at the Bear River High School tennis courts.
Fall Break Soccer with Coach Ben – for players in grades 4-5-6 and 7-8-9 at the Gary D. Clarke Field (Synthetic Turf Field).
Engineering Camps – ages 5-and-up – two separate classes at Magnolia Library.
Water Polo Camp – Bear River High School for grades 3-and-up with coach Daryn Glasgow.
Registrations also being accepted now for Fall Flag Football League and Winter Youth Basketball League. Registration is required in advance and forms, waivers and release forms can be located at http://www.brrpd.org or by calling 530-268-7275.
Trending In: Sports
- TRACK & FIELD: World, American records fall at Sierra Gold Masters Track and Field Festival
- COLLEGE BOUND: Nevada Union student athletes make college commitments
- PREP ROUNDUP: Nevada Union track and field qualifies four to Masters Meet
- INDYCAR: Rossi qualifies on the front row for Indy 500
- YOUTH BASEBALL: Gold Country Bears claw way to tourney title
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball