Benefit golf tourney set for Nov. 2
October 18, 2013
A benefit golf tournament set up to aid Teryle French has been scheduled for Nov. 2 at Black Oak Golf Club in Auburn.
The cost is $60 per player and that includes nine holes of golf with a cart. There will also be prizes, a dinner and a costume contest. Check in is at noon and there is a shotgun start at 2 p.m.
Proceeds from the benefit will go toward the medical bills for Teryle French's recovery.
For more information or to register contact Mo Barrios at 530-210-0394 or Earl Cross at 530-559-1137.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax soars to win over rival Bear River (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners struggle to finish drives, fall to Grizzlies
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River, Colfax face off in critical league bout
- PREP CROSS COUNTRY: Gough, Nevada Union enjoying stellar season
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners sweep Rocklin on Pink Night (VIDEO)
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation