Benefit golf tourney set for Nov. 2
October 21, 2013
A benefit golf tournament set up to aid Teryle French has been scheduled for Nov. 2 at Black Oak Golf Club in Auburn.
The cost is $60 per player and that includes nine holes of golf with a cart. There will also be prizes, a dinner and a costume contest. Check in is at noon and there is a shotgun start at 2 p.m.
Proceeds from the benefit will go toward the medical bills for Teryle French's recovery.
For more information or to register contact Mo Barrios at 530-210-0394 or Earl Cross at 530-559-1137.
Trending In: Sports
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business