Benefit golf tourney set for Nov. 2
October 21, 2013
A benefit golf tournament set up to aid Teryle French has been scheduled for Nov. 2 at Black Oak Golf Club in Auburn.
The cost is $60 per player and that includes nine holes of golf with a cart. There will also be prizes, a dinner and a costume contest. Check in is at noon and there is a shotgun start at 2 p.m.
Proceeds from the benefit will go toward the medical bills for Teryle French's recovery.
For more information or to register contact Mo Barrios at 530-210-0394 or Earl Cross at 530-559-1137.
Trending In: Sports
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union alums Maxwell, Houlihan shine on diamond
- FORD: Sacramento Kings need culture change in front office
- PREP BASKETBALL: Forest Lake Christian crushes Lutheran in 1st round of playoffs
- ALUMNI: Nevada Union alumna Woodward pins down All-American status
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River, Forest Lake Christian girls advance; Nevada Union bounced
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- 25th Mardi Gras parade, celebration parties on in Nevada City despite rain
- Storm expected to pick up steam, drop 5-6 inches of rain through Tuesday