Benefit golf tourney set for Nov. 2
October 21, 2013
A benefit golf tournament set up to aid Teryle French has been scheduled for Nov. 2 at Black Oak Golf Club in Auburn.
The cost is $60 per player and that includes nine holes of golf with a cart. There will also be prizes, a dinner and a costume contest. Check in is at noon and there is a shotgun start at 2 p.m.
Proceeds from the benefit will go toward the medical bills for Teryle French's recovery.
For more information or to register contact Mo Barrios at 530-210-0394 or Earl Cross at 530-559-1137.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union blanked by Bulldogs
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Nora Pizzella helps Chico State XC to 2nd place finish in Washington
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Lady Miners enjoying best season in years, set to face Rocklin on Pink Night
- IN THE WAKE OF THE WEEK: Humphers now in the 200 club; NBA hoops coming soon
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River rallies late, edges Foothill for 1st league win (VIDEO)