Benefit golf tourney, costume contest set for Nov. 2
October 26, 2013
A benefit golf tournament set up to aid Teryle French has been scheduled for Nov. 2 at Black Oak Golf Club in Auburn.
The cost is $60 per player and that includes nine holes of golf with a cart. There will also be prizes, a lunch, a dinner and a costume contest. Check in is at noon and there is a shotgun start at 2 p.m.
Proceeds from the benefit will go toward the medical bills for Teryle French’s recovery.
For more information or to register contact Mo Barrios at 530-210-0394 or Earl Cross at 530-559-1137.
Trending In: Sports
- ALUMNI: Nevada Union alumna Woodward pins down All-American status
- PREP BASKETBALL: Nevada Union, Bear River, Forest Lake Christian discover playoff paths
- CYCLING: Nevada City Dirt Classic, YBONC team up with USA Cycling
- PREP BASKETBALL: Forest Lake Christian crushes Lutheran in 1st round of playoffs
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Bear River graduate Nerissa Eason dominant in first college starts
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit