Bear River track and field athletes finish strong, qualify for Sections
May 12, 2013
The Bear River track and field varsity team ended its regular season Friday at Center High School in Antelope with multiple athletes punching their ticket to move on to the Sac-Joaquin Sections.
The junior varsity boys team also shined bright and won the Pioneer Valley League crown. The junior varsity PVL champs include Dillon Stevens, Brandon Murphy, Conor Manka, Cannon Fetter and Will Dresser.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- ROLLER DERBY: Growing Outlaws team seeks sponsors, new members
- MARTIAL ARTS: Gold Mountain Invitational Youth tourney raises funds for Child Advocates
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: NU grad Maxwell helps Gold Sox to victory
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon set for September, proceeds will fund mammograms and scholarships
- PREP SPORTS: Nevada Union’s Hooper Stadium set to get new turf
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws