Bear River basketball camp set for mid-June
June 7, 2013
Bear River High School varsity girls basketball coach Jeff Bickmore and staff will lead a skills and drills camp that runs from June 17-20 from 9 a.m. until noon in the Jack R. McCrory Gymnasium on the Bear River campus.
Emphasis on techniques, ball handling, passing and shooting will be covered in the fundraising camp. Money raised goes to the Bear River girls basketball teams.
The camp is for boys and girls between the grades of third and eighth, and costs $75 which includes a t-shirt, treats and awards.
For more information contact Marlene Sharon, general manager for Bear River Recreation & Park District, at 530-268-PARK (7275) or visit http://www.brrpd.org.
Trending In: Sports
- TRACK & FIELD: World, American records fall at Sierra Gold Masters Track and Field Festival
- COLLEGE BOUND: Nevada Union student athletes make college commitments
- PREP ROUNDUP: Nevada Union track and field qualifies four to Masters Meet
- INDYCAR: Rossi qualifies on the front row for Indy 500
- YOUTH BASEBALL: Gold Country Bears claw way to tourney title
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball