Bear River basketball camp set for mid-June
June 7, 2013
Bear River High School varsity girls basketball coach Jeff Bickmore and staff will lead a skills and drills camp that runs from June 17-20 from 9 a.m. until noon in the Jack R. McCrory Gymnasium on the Bear River campus.
Emphasis on techniques, ball handling, passing and shooting will be covered in the fundraising camp. Money raised goes to the Bear River girls basketball teams.
The camp is for boys and girls between the grades of third and eighth, and costs $75 which includes a t-shirt, treats and awards.
For more information contact Marlene Sharon, general manager for Bear River Recreation & Park District, at 530-268-PARK (7275) or visit http://www.brrpd.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union falls to Rocklin in league opener
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River runs over El Dorado, remains unbeaten
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union opens Sierra Foothill League play at Rocklin
- PREP ROUNDUP: Nevada Union volleyball tops Bear River in cross-county bout
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon brings community together, raises funds to fight breast cancer
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table