Barbara Schmidt-Millar clinics start today
July 8, 2013
The first of a series of training clinics begin today for those interested in participating in the Barbara Schmidt-Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon Sept. 15 at Cascade Shores.
The women's-only event features a half-mile swim, 11 mile bike ride and three mile run. Women can opt to do all three legs by themselves, or as a team. Learn more about how to prepare for a triathlon at the First-Timer's/Training Clinic from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. today, presented by Tiana Rockwell and hosted at Club Sierra, 130 West Berryhill Drive in Grass Valley.
For more information, call 530-477-8800 or go to http://www.bsmtri.org for more about the event, additional clinics and registration.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Undefeated Bear River travels to El Dorado for final non-league bout
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon brings community together, raises funds to fight breast cancer
- AIR RACES: Close contests highlight 54th annual Reno National Championship Air Races
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union opens Sierra Foothill League play at Rocklin
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Koch, Cook help college teams to victory