Barbara Schmidt-Millar clinics start today
July 8, 2013
The first of a series of training clinics begin today for those interested in participating in the Barbara Schmidt-Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon Sept. 15 at Cascade Shores.
The women's-only event features a half-mile swim, 11 mile bike ride and three mile run. Women can opt to do all three legs by themselves, or as a team. Learn more about how to prepare for a triathlon at the First-Timer's/Training Clinic from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. today, presented by Tiana Rockwell and hosted at Club Sierra, 130 West Berryhill Drive in Grass Valley.
For more information, call 530-477-8800 or go to http://www.bsmtri.org for more about the event, additional clinics and registration.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP PLAYOFF ROUNDUP: Bear River tops Calaveras, advances to semifinals
- PREP WRESTLING: Bear River’s Danieli, Carpenter set for Masters
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River, Forest Lake Christian girls advance; Nevada Union bounced
- FORD: Sacramento Kings need culture change in front office
- PREP WRESTLING: Q&A with NU’s Cole Johnson
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana