Barbara Schmidt-Millar clinics start today
July 8, 2013
The first of a series of training clinics begin today for those interested in participating in the Barbara Schmidt-Millar Celebration of Life Triathlon Sept. 15 at Cascade Shores.
The women’s-only event features a half-mile swim, 11 mile bike ride and three mile run. Women can opt to do all three legs by themselves, or as a team. Learn more about how to prepare for a triathlon at the First-Timer’s/Training Clinic from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. today, presented by Tiana Rockwell and hosted at Club Sierra, 130 West Berryhill Drive in Grass Valley.
For more information, call 530-477-8800 or go to http://www.bsmtri.org for more about the event, additional clinics and registration.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River set to clash with Colfax
- PREP FOOTBALL: Nevada Union hits the road to grapple with Granite Bay
- YOUTH BASKETBALL: Mount St. Mary’s earns Nevada County Small Schools tourney title
- Moule Paint and Glass’ Player of the Week: Tyler Nielson
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Bear River tops Colfax in Pioneer Valley League bout