Nearly 50 people packed the room at Tuesday night’s meeting of Pleasant Valley Elementary School District’s board of trustees, during which the newly formed Nevada County Parents for Student Success accused district personnel of harassing and mistreating students.
Angry parents say Pleasant Valley school mistreats kids
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record