The Wild & Scenic Film Festival, one of the foremost environmental film events in the world, is the brainchild of Janet Cohen and Shawn Garvey, each a former executive director of the South Yuba River Citizens League, which acts as the festival impresario.
Wild & Scenic Film Festival to open in Nevada City for 12th time
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record