Registration is currently open for the Nevada County Adult Sports Association winter sports. The NCASA is offering 4-on-4 and 6-on-6 coed volleyball leagues, as well as 5-on-5 basketball leagues for men and women. Volleyball will be played on Sunday’s and Wednesday’s (4-on-4 only) and costs $325 per team. Basketball will be played Thursday and Sunday, depending on the league, and costs $425 per team. The Winter leagues get started Jan. 12, and registration is due by Friday.
Last chance to register for NCASA winter rec leagues
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University