A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
'Do as I say, not as I do'
Trending in: Sports
- PREP CROSS COUNTRY: Nevada Union opens with strong showing at Oakmont Invitational
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Former Nevada Union linebacker Tanner Vallejo lands on several award watch lists
- Full day of festivities planned for Rossi's return
- FASTPITCH SOFTBALL: Final four teams battle for league championships
- Grass Valley police: Man chokes 2 women, gets stabbed with scissors
- Caring for the caregiver: Free respite care coming to Nevada County
- Colfax High School student arrested, accused of making threats
- Hotel over homes?: Affordable housing clashes with economic development in Grass Valley
- Online courses set to begin Oct. 12 for senior cohousing