A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
- 32 arrested in Sutter County sex sting
- All in the family: Mother Truckers, Natural Selection, and now The Country Store
- Refusing to ghost: Documentary chonicles 'Little Town of Washington'
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Two cases against Milhous set for trial in Nevada County next year