The Nevada County Board of Supervisors has become increasingly exasperated with the state of California, saying the state is placing undue financial and service burdens on the entities and residents of the rural portions of the state, while at the same time failing to meet its fundamental obligations to those constituents.
Nevada County supervisors fed up with California subvention
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit