A consortium of off-highway vehicle users lost a lawsuit against the federal government that sought to overturn a plan devised by the Tahoe National Forest that limited the amount of off-road use in portions of the forest.
Judge denies expansion of off-highway vehicle access
Trending in: Sports
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University