Business owners along Railroad Avenue, near Grass Valley’s Bennett Street homeless camp, are blaming a recent rash of burglaries and vandalism incidents on the residents of that transient encampment.
Grass Valley businesses blame homeless camp residents for recent crimes
Trending in: Sports
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Lady Bruins no-hit Valley, Rio Americano