Parties on either side of the dispute involving governance of the Alta Sierra Property Owners Association have reached a settlement that outlines significant changes to how the South County neighborhood will be administered in the future. The deal has not yet resolved who comprises the nine-person board of directors that governs the association, however.
Alta Sierra Property Owners settle dispute
Trending in: Sports
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Alumni notebook: Hopkinson helps Tabor to KCAC title
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Lady Bruins no-hit Valley, Rio Americano