Nevada City School District teachers will voice their grievances about a part of their employee contract they believe is being underserved during Tuesday’s school board meeting. The teachers will turn out to insist that the Nevada City School District board of trustees honor the collective bargaining agreement and district retirees.
Nevada City school board to meet with teachers about retirement
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record