Nevada County District Attorney Cliff Newell has filed four misdemeanor charges against Pascale Fusshoeller relating to an Oct. 8 traffic stop when the YubaNet editor allegedly ran a stop sign and was found without a license or insurance and impersonated her spouse, Susan Levitz.
Charges filed in Nevada County against YubaNet editor
Trending in: Sports
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Lacrosse: Stampede U11 team crushes Davis