After a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy recognized a passing driver as having an active arrest warrant Wednesday, both Garrett Woodgrift and his passenger, Megan Hernandez, ended up going to jail on drug charges.
Grass Valley traffic stop ends in drug charges
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University