An Illinois man stopped on Interstate 80 for speeding ended up in Placer County jail after a California Highway Patrol officer reportedly uncovered 100 pounds of marijuana in his vehicle.
I-80 traffic stop nets 100 pounds of marijuana
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Hopkinson helps Tabor to KCAC title
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Sumner’s gritty effort falls just short
- Lady Bruins no-hit Valley, Rio Americano
- Local Paralympian Evan Strong seeks gold in Sochi