An Illinois man stopped on Interstate 80 for speeding ended up in Placer County jail after a California Highway Patrol officer reportedly uncovered 100 pounds of marijuana in his vehicle.
I-80 traffic stop nets 100 pounds of marijuana
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite