The Tapestry Network of Nevada County just topped its own record of giving back to local nonprofits. The team goal was $12,000 for 2013, and this goal was determined based on doubling the 2012 amount of $6,000 raised. The year is not up, and the Christian Business Women’s organization has already earned more than $14,000 this year, putting the 20-month-old organization over $20,000 awarded to a variety of local charities.
Tapestry tops $20,000 in funds
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University