While California Assembly Bill 109, commonly known as realignment, garners headlines for the impact it has on local jails as the responsibility for custody was shifted from state prisons to local jurisdictions, how offenders are supervised once released from jail has also changed.
Nevada County probation sweep yields 4 arrests
Trending in: Sports
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite