Samantha Landon was a terrible teenage driver. So, bad, in fact, that she got to know the people at a Roseville auto body shop so well that they offered her a job. The work environment suited her, and she quickly learned the ins and outs of the body shop business.
Meet Your Merchant: Chris’ Collision Repair
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Phelps, Sierra College claim Big 8 title
- Adams: Sharks draw blood, but can they finish off the Kings?
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play