Despite freezing rain, a band of dedicated volunteers ventured to a remote corner of Grouse Ridge Non-Motorized Recreation Area at 7,000 feet elevation in the Tahoe National Forest last weekend to complete rerouting a trail for mountain bicyclists, equestrian riders and hikers.
Volunteers pull together to build multi-use path in Grouse Ridge
Trending in: Sports
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Alumni notebook: Hopkinson helps Tabor to KCAC title
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Lady Bruins no-hit Valley, Rio Americano