Two separate rear-end collisions caused only minor injuries, but snarled rush-hour traffic Thursday morning in Grass Valley. The first involved three vehicles on northbound Highway 49 right before the Brunswick Road offramp, said California Highway Patrol Officer Greg Tassone.
Crashes snarl rush-hour traffic
Trending in: Sports
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Amaral named youth Coach of Year
- Lady Miners take second straight CNISSF women’s title
- FLC tennis opens season with victory