A 20-year-old Grass Valley man, who was charged with a felony DUI and hit and run after he allegedly fled the scene of an accident in Grass Valley, took a plea agreement in court Thursday.
Hit-and-run defendant takes plea, will serve time
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River blows lead, falls to West Valley in NorCal tourney
- Boys basketball: Pinewood downs Forest Lake Christian in NorCal D-V boys tourney
- Prep Roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union baseball notch wins
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union golf teams drop league openers
- Shoot for Christian tourney invites public to attend