A Nevada County judge has ruled against The Union newspaper in its efforts to force Nevada Joint Union High School District to disclose documents pertaining to the termination of former Superintendent Marianne Cartan.
Judge rules against The Union in school district suit
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Phelps, Sierra College claim Big 8 title
- Adams: Sharks draw blood, but can they finish off the Kings?
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play