A Nevada County judge has ruled against The Union newspaper in its efforts to force Nevada Joint Union High School District to disclose documents pertaining to the termination of former Superintendent Marianne Cartan.
Judge rules against The Union in school district suit
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys