During these dog days of summer (when the ancient Greeks believed that the seas boiled, wine turned sour and dogs grew mad), it is very important for your body and, in turn, your golf game to stay hydrated.
Wondering what to wet your whistle with?
Trending in: Sports
- Living his dream: Local Paralympian Evan Strong strikes gold in Russia
- Alumni notebook: Ceo helps Texas Longhorns top Iowa
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union girls soccer tops Capital Christian
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union softball battles it out at Pleasant Valley tourney
- Baseball: Bear River rallies past Placer