A marijuana cultivation case involving six defendants resolved Tuesday morning after four of the charged suspects took plea agreements and the prosecutor dropped charges against the remaining two co-defendants.
6-defendant marijuana case ends in four pleas, two dismissals
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys