A man remains in custody in county jail on $500,000 bail after being arrested for the second time in a little more than a week.
Man remains in jail after 2nd arrest in a week
Trending in: Sports
- Former deputy, wife file new suit in county court against Sheriff's Office
- Police blotter: Caller reports trespassing Jehovah's witnesses
- Nevada County Supervisors deny appeal against Loma Rica industrial building
- UFOs (United Flying Octogenarians) land in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Grass Valley Fire hires new firefighter, loses one to Sacramento