“Come on in. It’s Happy Hour,” read the sign that hung in the window of a new local dance and fitness studio. That’s all it took to convince South County resident Linda Workman to go ahead and give it a try. Now one year later, attending Reform Dance and Fitness’ Zumba classes is one of the best decisions she’s made.
South County fitness studio offers good vibes with proven results
Trending in: Sports
- Living his dream: Local Paralympian Evan Strong strikes gold in Russia
- Baseball: Bear River rallies past Placer
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union softball battles it out at Pleasant Valley tourney
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Prep Roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union baseball notch wins