After three days of highly competitive men’s fast-pitch softball played at Memorial Park, the first Larry Terronez Angel in the Outfield Tournament champion was crowned.
Local softball tourney honors fallen player
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River soccer remains in playoff hunt after win over Lincoln
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union baseball holds on to beat Del Oro
- Prep teams to keep an eye on as the playoffs approach
- Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
- Prep roundup: Lowe leads NU golf past Roseville