Administrators with the Nevada City School District alerted parents Wednesday that a Seven Hills Middle School student allegedly had made explosive devices, selling several to at least one other student.
Boy, 13, investigated for firecracker devices at Nevada City school
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Phelps, Sierra College claim Big 8 title
- Adams: Sharks draw blood, but can they finish off the Kings?
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play