Administrators with the Nevada City School District alerted parents Wednesday that a Seven Hills Middle School student allegedly had made explosive devices, selling several to at least one other student.
Boy, 13, investigated for firecracker devices at Nevada City school
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record