State Senator Ted Gaines, R-Roseville, one of the two state senators currently representing Nevada County, has sponsored a bill that would allow counties to secure reimbursement for the provision of public defender services for persons prosecuted by the California Attorney General.
Nevada County seeking to recoup costs for Lester case
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit