A Weimar man pleaded no contest Monday morning to two counts of second-degree murder, almost two years to the day since the fatal shooting of his pregnant girlfriend, Grass Valley resident Sarah Lynn Burr.
Konnerth takes plea in double homicide
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University