TRUCKEE — A 42-year-old Reno man involved in a high-speed chase with the California Highway Patrol on Interstate 80 Monday afternoon was killed after his vehicle collided with a dirt embankment and rolled several times.
Driver killed after I-80 police pursuit ends in crash
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play