Murder suspect Branden Riddle-Terrel postponed entering a plea in court Thursday with attorneys for both the defense and the prosecution indicating there are ongoing negotiations, presumably regarding a potential plea.
Murder suspect once again delays entering plea
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record