Whether one needs to be a genius or mentally challenged to excel at the game of golf is an oft-discussed topic. Is a person better off to understand thoroughly the golf swing, have complete awareness of his surroundings and control of his faculties? Or would it be better to play the game glibly with little regard of the outcome?
Golf’s words of wisdom
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play