A recent inspection by the California Department of Agriculture that resulted in the confiscation of a local egg distributor’s product has touched off a variety of community reactions spanning the gamut from accusations of government overreach, to claims the inspections are routine and innocuous with an eye toward public safety.
Agricultural inspections of eggs stoke community outrage
Trending in: Sports
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Renslow: Sometimes greens need a little breathier