California cities and counties can ban pot shops, the state’s highest court ruled Monday in a unanimous opinion likely to further diminish California’s once-robust medical marijuana industry.
State’s high court: Calif cities can ban pot shops
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Phelps, Sierra College claim Big 8 title
- Adams: Sharks draw blood, but can they finish off the Kings?
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play