Golf is not an antiseptic game. It was never intended to be. We participate in a natural arena with wind, sun, rain, weeds, sand and bodies of water affecting our environment, affecting our play. This is what makes the game uniquely great and separates it from other sports. It’s not necessarily an opponent that we face; it’s nature and nature’s land (with a well-paid golf course designer).
Renslow: Golf’s perfection found in imperfection
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit