With the advent of warmer weather and the beginning of the growing season, the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office has begun conducting compliance checks to enforce the county’s medical marijuana cultivation ordinance.
Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies gear up for pot ordinance compliance checks
Trending in: Sports
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Alumni notebook: Hopkinson helps Tabor to KCAC title
- Lady Bruins no-hit Valley, Rio Americano
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park