The California Department of Motor Vehicles has left about $22 million on the table as the state agency neglected to collect money due to it over a three-year period, according to a report by the state auditor.
Auditor: DMV failed to collect $22M
Trending in: Sports
- Living his dream: Local Paralympian Evan Strong strikes gold in Russia
- Baseball: Bear River rallies past Placer
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union softball battles it out at Pleasant Valley tourney
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union girls soccer tops Capital Christian