A parcel being considered by the Nevada County Hazardous and Solid Waste Commission as a potential site for the county’s transfer station is looking increasingly unlikely as a viable option.
Transfer station unlikely to move
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River blows lead, falls to West Valley in NorCal tourney
- Boys basketball: Pinewood downs Forest Lake Christian in NorCal D-V boys tourney
- Prep Roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union baseball notch wins
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union golf teams drop league openers
- Shoot for Christian tourney invites public to attend