A parcel being considered by the Nevada County Hazardous and Solid Waste Commission as a potential site for the county’s transfer station is looking increasingly unlikely as a viable option.
Transfer station unlikely to move
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward